The House Rules
Our ethosBack to home
- DON’T BE A CREEP – We want everyone to feel safe and at home here. We are enforcing a strict zero tolerance on harassment. We would like to be extremely clear that we will not tolerate people making others feel uncomfortable or distressed. If someone is acting suspiciously inside our venue please tell us. We will deal with the matter swiftly and discreetly.
- STOP SPIKING – We actively take part in the Bristol Nights Stop Spiking campaign, as part of a co-ordinated response with Avon & Somerset Police. We ALWAYS have first aiders on site in the event you require medical assistance. Anyone we suspect of spiking or coming into our venue with the intention to carry out spiking will be detained, and the police informed.
- EXPECT TO BE SEARCHED – In order for everyone to feel safe and enjoy their nights out at Mr Wolfs, our security will be carrying out an increased number of enhanced searches on entry, so please arrive as early as possible to avoid queues.
- KNOW YOUR LIMITS – If you start to feel unwell at any point or are concerned about yourself or someone else then please speak to a member of staff or the venue marshal. We will help and support you without judgement.
- COVID SUCKS – It goes without saying that if you have symptoms or have tested positive then please do not attend the venue.
- DON’T BE SURPRISED – We reserve the right to turn away large groups, in particular Stag Parties, Sports Socials or Pub Golf. If this happens and you have purchased tickets, a full refund will be processed within 7 working days.
- ASK OUR MARSHALS – During our busy nights we will have venue marshals patrolling the venue. Look for the member of staff wearing the pink armband. We recognise our venue is a busy one, when you cant get to the bar to speak to a member or staff, speak to the marshal.
- REPORT IT – If you are feeling overwhelmed, uncomfortable or need to report an incident. Talk to the staff or venue marshal.
- RESPECT OUR STAFF – Without our incredible staff we would not be able to provide the amazing space to dance and have fun. It goes without saying that we expect customers to treat them with respect and patience. Abuse will not be tolerated.
- HAVE FUN – Everybody is welcome here. We are in the business of good vibes only. We ask that when you visit Mr Wolfs you respect everybody’s space and look out for one another.