Book a table
HOUSE RULES & INFORMATION
The following rules and information have been put in place following the government guidelines to reopen pubs and restaurants and by completing a detailed in house risk assessment.
- TABLES OUTSIDE MUST BE A MAXIMUM OF 6 PEOPLE FROM ANY HOUSEHOLDS
- TABLES INSIDE MUST BE FROM A MAXIMUM OF 2 HOUSEHOLDS
- Bookings are 4 hour slots on Friday & Saturday and 2 hour slots on Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday
- We are no longer charging a booking fee. If you have already paid a fee, please talk to the staff when you arrive and we will refund you.
- Please arrive on time – your table will be given away if you do not arrive within 15 minutes of your booked time
- You must sit at the table that you have been allocated and NOT mix with other tables
- Please enter via the garden on Jamaica Street (at the back of the venue) where you will be greeted and seated.
- When arriving be sure to keep a minimum of 1 meter from other groups arriving
- We will be keeping contact details 21 days in line with government track and trace – these will not be used for any there purpose
- Our bar is located outside so you are able to order from the bar, or order food and drinks from your table via the ORDERY app
- There will be music at a level that will not cause raised voices, but we will kindly ask that no dancing takes place until safety measures have lifted further
- We ask if you are feeling unwell to stay home and follow government advice
Whilst we are confident that we will be able to continue offering everybody a great time in a safe way by adopting these measures, we do recommend that if you are feeling nervous and have concerns about safety, then it is best to avoid pubs at this time and stay home.