Book a table
HOUSE RULES & INFORMATION
The following rules and information have been put in place following the government guidelines to reopen pubs and restaurants and by completing a detailed in house risk assessment.
- TABLES MUST BE A MAXIMUM OF 6 PEOPLE FROM ANY HOUSEHOLDS
- These tables are in our restaurant and garden areas. If you wish to attend and event in our downstairs space please visit the ‘Tickets’ tab
- There is a small charge per table for the busier times of the week to assist us with extra staffing and to deter no shows
- Please arrive on time – your table will be given away if you do not arrive within 15 minutes of your booked time
- You must sit at the table that you have been allocated and NOT mix with other tables
- If multiple tables have been booked by one group they will be seated in separate areas
- We have mostly returned to using our front door with the exception of some events where you may be redirected to the back gate
- When arriving be sure to keep a minimum of 2 meter from other groups arriving
- We will be keeping contact details 21 days in line with government track and trace – these will not be used for any other purpose
- Table service will be provided throughout the venue
- You will be required to wear a mask while not seated at your table, so please prepare for this on arrival
- We ask if you are feeling unwell to stay home and follow government advice
Whilst we are confident that we will be able to continue offering everybody a great time in a safe way by adopting these measures, we do recommend that if you are feeling nervous and have concerns about safety, then it is best to avoid pubs at this time and stay home.